A zombie plague is ravaging the Twitterverse. Who knew an @ mention could leave you starving for brains.
The Beginning of the End
Slammed by the financial crisis, hemorrhaging cash and in desperate need of a good Q2 report to please shareholders, Gennotech Laboratories pulls strings at the FDA to ram through a cure all allergy medicine. In their haste the ignored one terrible side effect. The drug turned people into soulless, feelingless killing machines whose only purpose was the eternal quest for brains.
- January 14th, 2010
- June 10th, 2010
- November 8th, 2010
- March 6th, 2011
- May 20th, 2011
- Scientists at Gennotech Laboratories discover that a genetically modified strain of Rhinovirus is able to stop allergy symptoms in rats.
- Extended testing begins for this new allergy wonder drug, Prevental. Gennotech scientist begin to note cannibal like side effects in many of the test rats.
- Gennotech submits falsified test findings to the FDA.
- The FDA approves Prevental for human trials.
- Patient Zero, @jweav1, walks out of the Gennotech testing lab and into the world.